Terms and Conditions
- For information about the privacy policies and practices, please refer to the Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”), which can be found here. Where your personal data is collected in connection with this website, please also refer to the PICS”, which can be found here. By accessing or using this website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this website and our PICS.
- Each participant must present an e-ticket to enter the event. All children are also required to present an e-ticket to enter the event (participants must be over 120cm tall). E-tickets must be verified by staff before entry. No entry will be allowed without a valid e-ticket.
- Each e-ticket can be used once only.
- A quota applies to each session. E-tickets will be available on a first-come-first-served basis while stock lasts.
- E-tickets must be redeemed by deducting dedicated Smart $/FUN/POP STARs from a Smart Telford (Telford Plaza)/MSmart (Maritime Square)/PopFans Smart (PopCorn) member's account.
- Participants must log in with a registered email address and password of an MTR Malls Mobile Application member account to access this online reservation service.
- Participants must select the activities, venue, date and time on the online reservation page, and participate in the games according to the selected date and time on the confirmed e-tickets. Participants must arrive 10 minutes before the selected time in order to verify their e-ticket prior to entering the games. Late participation will not be allowed.
- Once the reservation is confirmed, no amendment or cancellation can be made. Participants can only enter the session according to the selected date and time stated on the e-ticket. No Smart $/FUN/POP STARS will be returned if participants are absent or late.
- Participants can only reserve a timeslot up to 7 days in advance.
- Each Smart Telford/MSmart/PopFans Smart member can redeem a maximum of 3 e-tickets per day at each mall.
- The Smart Telford/MSmart/PopFans Smart member account must have enough dedicated Smart $/FUN/POP STARS at the time of reservation in order to make a successful reservation. Upon completion of the reservation, e-tickets cannot be amended or cancelled. Absentees will be regarded as withdrawals. Deducted Smart $/FUN/POP STARS will not be returned.
- When a reservation is confirmed, an e-ticket will be sent in an email to the member’s MTR Malls Mobile Application registered email address. The Telford Plaza/Maritime Square/PopCorn Management Office and Godzpeed Autosport Holdings Limited (Organizer) is not liable for any losses of e-tickets due to invalid or incorrect email addresses provided by participants. If e-tickets are lost or not received, participants must contact the Telford Plaza/Maritime Square/PopCorn redemption counter before commence of the activity.
- The Organizer is not liable for any cases of information delay, loss, fault or any other error due to technical problems of a computer or network. All records related to this activity are subject to a system report and the final decision of the Organizer.
- The Organizer has the right to reject any entry or disqualify participants under the below situations without prior notice, and deducted Smart $/FUN/POP STARS will not be returned:
- Participants cannot meet the height, body condition and dress requirements for specific activities. Staff will have the right to request participants to be measured or present supporting evidence that the requirements are fulfilled. If a ticket holder cannot meet the related requirements, staff will have the right to reject entry. Participants are obliged to check the participation requirements before e-ticket redemption.
- Information on e-tickets has been removed or amended, the e-tickets have expired, or the e-tickets are not issued by the Organizer.
- False information is provided by participants.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the announced activity content, date, time, venue and quota, without the prior consensus of participants.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the activities, and return the deducted Smart $/FUN/POP STARS to reserved members in case of cancellation.
- E-tickets have no monetary value and are not convertible to cash. E-tickets are not for sale.
- Participants must follow all terms and conditions of the activities. For details, please refer to the terms and conditions of specific activities and in-mall posters.
- Staff will have the right to adopt traffic control measures. Objections are not allowed.
- Participants must safeguard their personal belongings. The Organizer is not liable for losses or damage to participants' belongings.
- In case of any severe weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances, including a Black Rainstorm or Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, the Organizer may change the operating hours of the event or close it temporarily. The rescheduling of reservations will not be guaranteed, and will be subject to the availability as well as arrangements notified by the Organizer. If the Tropical Cyclone Pre-No. 8 Special Announcement or Black Rainstorm or Warning Signal No. 8 or above is issued: The event will be closed immediately, and deducted Smart $/FUN/POP STARS will be returned to the affected members’ accounts within 3 working days. For the detailed arrangements under inclement weather conditions, please refer to the Facebook Page of Telford Plaza/Maritime Square/PopCorn.
- The Organizer reserves all rights of final decision to amend the terms and conditions of the activity without prior notice. No objections are allowed.
- In case of any disputes, the Organizer reserves all rights of final decision.
- In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.